This week Chef Anthony Marino is making another delicious tailgate recipe: Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Bacon Caesar Wrap!
Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Bacon Caesar Wrap
- 6 slices bacon cooked and diced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon parmesan cheese
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- 2 cups Caesar dressing
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 2 cups shaved Romano
- 6 tortilla shells
- 1 cup grated Romano
- 1 cup shaved Romano
- First crisp bacon and keep warm
- Next season chicken and place on sheet tray add Italian seasoning, garlic and Parmesan cheese convection bake 350 15 minutes.
- Once Chicken is fully cooked dice up and add cucumber and bacon.
- Next add Caesar dressing and cheese mix well add horseradish and mustard
- Roll mixture into burrito wrap tightly. Place both shredded cheeses on griddle or frying pan on medium heat. Season cheese with Italian seasoning
- Roll burrito onto cheese coat fully to create a shell serve warm
Stay tuned for more weekly tailgate recipes with Chef Anthony Marino and don't forget to follow us on our Youtube Channel!