Sophisticated. Not Complicated.
At Whirlpool we advance technology to the point of Simplicity. Creating innovation that's forward thinking for what we choose to put in it - and what we don't. Great design that fits seamlessly into life. And is truly a pleasure to live with.
Creating Cleaner, More Flavorful, More Efficient Homes.
Whirlpool appliances do things the way you do them. Your intuition for how to get things done is something we value so much, we've put it into our appliances - making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want - easier, faster and smarter.
Use Our Intuition To Your Advantage.
In many Whirlpool appliances, remarkable sense and advapt technology responds to the needs of your clothes, your meals and your foods. By adapting to each situation, intuitive sensors make key refinements - precisely adjusting water levels for the best clean possible or measuring moisture content for better baking. So your fabrics look newer longer, meals cook more evenly, and foods stay cool and flavorful.
Set Higher Standards.
To us, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Our ENERGY STAR® qualified appliances deliver eco-effient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Like you, we believe precious resources should be used with care.
Create The Future.
At Whirlpool brand, making the best appliances through constant innovation is a given. But as we move into our second century of leading the appliance industry, we'll also continue leading the charge to protect our environment, and support our global community. Along with you, we never stop seeking smarter ways to help run a home - whether it's yours or the one we share together.
Frozen Bake™ Technology
- Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza and lasagna faster with preprogrammed settings that automatically adjust cooking times for you.
- Get dinner to the table fast with this 15,000 BTU burner that generates the high heat needed to sear and boil quickly.
Center Oval Burner
- Easily fit large griddles and other longer cookware on this 8,000 BTU fifth burner so they heat evenly on the range top.
- Wash these cast-iron grates right in the dishwasher when they get messy, thanks to a dishwasher-safe finish that makes them easy to clean.
Keep Warm Setting
- Keep dishes ready to serve while you work on the rest of the meal. This setting delivers low heat to the oven to keep prepared dishes from getting cold.
- Get evenly-baked food with a sensor that monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements.
Closed Door Broiling
- Maintain the optimal cooking temperature for food while still keeping the kitchen comfortable and cool using this broiling temperature management system that helps prevent overheating.
Control Lock Mode
- Disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
Adjustable Self-Cleaning Technology
- Clean without harsh chemicals or special cleaners by running this high-temperature setting that automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle.
5.0 cu. ft. Capacity
- Cook large meals with 5.0 cu. ft. capacity.
Large Oven Window
- Keep an eye on your meal through the large oven window.
Hidden Bake Element
- Get easier oven cleaning with a hidden bake element.
- Remove the dishwasher-safe knobs for easier cleaning.
Upswept SpillGuard™ Cooktop
- Clean up faster with a cooktop that has raised edges to help contain spills.
- Enable this mode to set the oven to remain on the "Bake" setting at a constant temperature until it's manually turned off. When it's turned on, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
- Hide fingerprints and smudges with steel that easily wipes clean. Available in Black Stainless and Stainless Steel colors.
Bake Burner/Element 16500 BTU Capacity 5.0 cu. ft. Controls Digital & Mechanical Cooktop Color Black Cooktop Color Porcelain Coated Steel Depth w/Door Open 46.69 in. Door Swing Option Drop Down Drawer Handle Arch Fuel Type Natural Gas Grate Color Black Maximum Depth w/Handle 27.75 in. No. of Elements/Burner Cooking Zones 5 Number of Oven(s) 1 Overall Color Black Stainless Steel Type Burner Sealed Warranty 1 Year Limited. See store for full details. Baking Yes Broiling Yes Burner/Element Configuration (2) 15000 BTU; (1) 9500 BTU; (1) 8000 BTU; (1) 5000 BTU Cleaning Method Self Cleaning Clock Type Digital Control Lockout Yes Cooking System Thermal Depth 27.75 in. Digital Display Items Timer Drawer Type Storage Grate Material Cast Iron Grate Styling Continuous Grates Handle Color Color-Matched Handle Type Arch Height 47.88 in. Ignition Direct Spark Ignition Interior Dimensions 18.5" x 18.13" ( D x H) Kitchen Timer Yes Light(s) Incandescent No. of Oven Racks 2 No. of Rack Positions 5 Oven Door Window Type Large Safety Features Auto Re-ignition Temperature Mgmt. yes Width 29.88 in.